Sunday, December 7, 2008

Hello Tamanna,

I came across your blogspot "Aarsi" on the web. I felt like getting toknow you so am writing this mail. I am basically an educationist and am working in Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College, Fatehgarh Sahib as Senior Lecturer in Management. I have authored as many as 11 textbooks on Production Management, ProjectManagement and Report Writing. I have worked with some Canadian colleges and Universities. I came to Thompson Rivers University,Kamloops and Georgian College, Berry this May-June.

On the literary side. I am also a poet and my book of poetry entitled' Kavita di Ibaarat' has been released recently. Furthermore, I am aregular columnist for the punjabi daily 'Punjabi Tribune'.
I firmly believe that you guys are doing a magnificient job and are doing a great service to the mother tongue. I wish to be part of your team. Assign me some duty if I can do something for you guys.....

Cheers.....
Gagan Deep Sharma
Punjab, India

No comments:

Text selection Lock by Hindi Blog Tips